Site Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting Infuse Energy, LLC's ("Infuse Energy") website ("Website"). We hope you find our Website informative and easy to use.
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") regarding the use of this Website. This Website and its contents are the property of Infuse and/or its, affiliates, subsidiaries or assigns. This Website and its contents are protected without limitation pursuant to u.s. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you are not able to comply with the terms, conditions and policies specified herein, please discontinue your use of the Website.
- You are not permitted to engage in unauthorized use of the Website and systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into Infuse's systems, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use this Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Infuse site or service or interfere with any other party's use of any Infuse site or service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Infuse site or service, computer systems or networks connected to any Infuse site or service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
- All right, title and interest in this Website and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of Infuse, except as otherwise stated. You may not create derivative works from, reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, transfer, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information, software, products or services obtained from this Website, except for the purposes expressly provided herein, without Infuse's prior written approval.
- Infuse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation or notice (prior or otherwise), to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on this Website and to suspend and/or deny access to this Website for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. The information and materials on this Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and Infuse does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Infuse may discontinue publishing this Website at any time.
- Some links on this Website may cause you to leave the Website. By virtue of deciding to visit any linked site, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. You acknowledge and agree that Infuse does not control the linked sites and is not responsible for their contents. These links are provided to you for your convenience and the inclusion of the links does not imply endorsement of the sites by Infuse. Infuse makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Furthermore, the links do not imply that Infuse is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any service mark, trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Infuse or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- The service marks, trademarks, trade names, copyright symbol of Infuse, Infuse's logo, other logos and certain other information (collectively the "Service Marks") displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered Service Marks of Infuse, its affiliates or third parties. Such Service Marks are protected in the United States and internationally. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Service Mark displayed on this Website without the written permission of Infuse or such third party that may own the Service Marks displayed on this Website. You are prohibited from using any Service Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Infuse or the relevant third party.
- THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INFUSE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. INFUSE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. INFUSE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS, AND OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL INFUSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF INFUSE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. INFUSE CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
- Use of this Website shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. By your use of this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Texas located in Harris County, Texas for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the Website. In addition, you unconditionally waive your right to a jury trial. Further, any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Infuse and you with respect to this Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements and understandings between Infuse and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Infuse harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim, any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss), incurred or suffered by Infuse, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission which you commit in breach of these Terms and Conditions, and the obligations and warranties contained herein.
- The information provided on this Website is not provided to and may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory or self-regulatory organization or where Infuse is not authorized to provide such information. If you have questions about our Website, you may:
- a) e-mail us at customercare@Infusetx.com; or
- b) call us at (888) 610-2555; or
- c) write to us at:
2020 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77002
Attn: Customer Care
© 2014 Infuse Energy